Q-System Transfer Carts
Q-System transfer carts help move material through your shop and are available in numerous models, depending on your needs from manual to fully automated.
- Transfer cart with rollers - lets you laterally transfer material along a floor-mounted rail system
- Transfer cart with 360° pivot - lets you rotate material as well as laterally transfer it; the turntable can lock in 90° positions
- Revolving angle transfer cart - lets you manually redirect material to another conveyor
- Floor truck with roller conveyor - is a free-wheeling section that lets you move material anywhere
- Transfer cart type K (shown) - is an operator controlled, electrically driven cart that rides on rails and raises and lowers material to different heights
- Most common models and sizes are in stock
An education from Stiles is an investment in your competitive advantage.
Today, more than ever, there is a need for companies to grow their own programmers, machinery operators, maintenance personnel and other production leaders. Our classes are designed to assist with putting your personnel on the Course Path to provide essential knowledge and skills to attain your production goals.
Available courses for the Transfer Carts
Maintenance Operations Programming