HOMAG CENTATEQ N-800 CNC Machining Centers
Our nesting machines enable cutting-optimized processing and dividing of materials.
The typical applications of nesting are creation of carcass furniture, dividing and refining of furniture fronts, construction of frame furniture and creation of components for the caravan constructions and for the structural facings sector.
Various possibilities for the automation of the material handling ensure a high time saving and an even more effective work. Cutting-optimized processing and splitting materials is child's play with the CENTATEQ N-800.
CENTATEQ N-800 CNC Machining Center
An education from Stiles is an investment in your competitive advantage.
Today, more than ever, there is a need for companies to grow their own programmers, machinery operators, maintenance personnel and other production leaders. Our classes are designed to assist with putting your personnel on the Course Path to provide essential knowledge and skills to attain your production goals.
Available courses for the CENTATEQ N-800 CNC Machining Center
|TECH200: Introduction to Mechatronics|
|CNC400: CNC Maintenance and Troubleshooting|
|CNC300: Advanced woodWOP Programming|
Maintenance Operations Programming
- The whole working field is reachable with all processing tools
- C-axis with Flex 5Plus unit
- Efficient use of energy through high vacuum performances and simultaneously minor power consumption
- 10 kW air-cooled HSK routing spindle in standard (optional: 13.2 kW air-cooled or 11 kW/16 kW liquid-cooled)
- Tool changing system with up to 42 places
- As individual as your applications