Belfab JDW – Dust Collector
The Belfab JDW collector is designed for moderate to heavy dust loads and collects dust particles ranging from coarse to mixed sizes. This unit is generally recommended for woodworking applications involving on or two machines in a small size shop environment, or as a dedicated "stand-alone" solution in a larger facility. The JDW can be configured with various dust removal solutions ranging from the standard plastic bags, to the 55 gallon steel or plastic drums, or to Belfab's patented tilt truck.
- Rapid assembly and installation
- Compact configuration, offering a conveniently small footprint
- Low maintenance direct drive centrifugal fan
- AMCA Class B anti-spark aluminum fan wheel
- High efficiency TEFC motor
- High efficiency needle felt filter bag (1/8" thick)
- Factory installed magnetic starter
- Two (2) quick release clamps
- Ten (10) plastic disposal bags
- UL & CSA approved
- 1 year warranty
An education from Stiles is an investment in your competitive advantage.
Today, more than ever, there is a need for companies to grow their own programmers, machinery operators, maintenance personnel and other production leaders. Our classes are designed to assist with putting your personnel on the Course Path to provide essential knowledge and skills to attain your production goals.
Available courses for the JDW – Dust Collector
Maintenance Operations Programming